Saturday 15 January 2011

Lushhhhhh

So for the past few months I have been really in to my lush things! If anything, just for the smell they leave in my room! So I like to keep my items stored in a bowl in my room to let the room get lushafied! (Yup, I made that word up!) A couple of months ago I went and bought quite alot of stuff so that I could start the "lush bowl" I bought the comforter bubble bar, porridge soap, rockstar soap, each peach massage bar, and The godmother soap. Now, lush isnt cheap, So when I buy things from there I like to make them last as loooong as possible! To do this i use things in very small portions. I cut all the soaps up - if you put a whole block in your bathroom it tends to dry up really quickly. I also break my bubble bars up - rather than there reccomended 2 uses per bar I get about 8 - not to worry, loads of bubbles still come from even a small amount of a bubble bar.

As the months past my lush bowl got noticeably emptier, thanks to my lovely mum and dad I got a couple of items for Christmas including, a new comforter bubble bar, so white bath bomb, and the snow fairy lip balm yummmm! Unfortunately, me being me I couldnt resist the rumour that Lush was having a sale,  so I decided to go into said sale which had all of their Christmas stock reduced to half price, as well as any stock which was nearing its use buy date. So while I was there I bought a few goodies! These included, The candy cane bubble bar (which is almost gone now, sob), angels delight soap, Once a year massage bar, fairy jasmine bath bomb, and finally a bath bomb which I cant for the life of me remember the name of! I managed to get all of this for under £10!!! That is incredible if you ask me!

So, as a Jenniandthebets blog post isnt a blogpost without some eyecandy, here is a picture of the loot!
Jenni xx


2 comments:

  1. I love lush! When I was about 10, I went and did some Christmas shopping with my nan and bought a new coat which I was wearing on the train home - we'd bought some of the shower gel that is in like a freezer bag thing because you are supposed to chill it and the bag burst and went all over my new coat. My nan contacted lush just to say that they should maybe strengthen their bags a little bit and they got back to her and said they would pay for my coat to be dry cleaned, pay for a new coat AND make my nan a tester so even now (bearing in mind that I'm not far off 22) they still send her parcels every so often with things to test!

    They are as nice as they smell! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. :O This story makes me want to ruin my coat! I never even knew they had such things as lush testers! That is so exciting!haha.x

    ReplyDelete