Thursday 30 June 2011

My excuses.

So I have been gone... for a while, I can only apologize, but I am back, and hopefully will be able to make a lot of new bloggy posts. In fact, not hopefully, I will! So my excuses mainly fall on Uni. This was my final year, so I had a lot of essays, as well as a 3 month placement. Usually this is the best part of the year for me, but unfortunately this year... well lets just say it wasn't a good placement for me. Anyway, once all the drama of that was over, and all the essays were finally handed in, I got to graduate on Friday past! Woohoo!! (Il add a wee piccy to this post to let you see) I wandered around my house the night before with the gowns on in a Harry Potter-esque way all night! It was a lovely day, we got the only sunny day of the week, and we then went on to have a nice meal. I say a nice meal - it was the best dinner ive ever eaten! Anyway, Im away to write another beauty related post straight after this one, so until next time my friends!
Jenni xx

No comments:

Post a Comment