Sunday 2 January 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everybody! I hope you all had a fantastic festive period! 

So as it is the new year and as it is customary to make promises to yourself in the form of "new years resolutions", which I will ultimately no doubt fail to keep! I have decided to tell myself that I will firstly, make the effort to stick to my new years resolutions! Which, are as follows;

1. 2011 is the year my skin will be nice. I have decided that I will stop being young and care free with my skincare routine, instead I will be removing every last morsel of make up before bed and will be the skincare queen when it comes to moisturising. Ultimately, I will have skin like Whitney Port. She is my skin crush! Eew... that sounds weird, but you know what I'm saying! I mean look at it! Who wouldn't want this!




2. My second resolution, and one which seems to be a pretty consistent resolution is to get fit! Of course I will firstly need to get rid of the roses and quality street which are still hanging around from Christmas... How I get rid of them is another matter, but I will get rid of them! As well as cutting out the chocolate (eek, I'm already getting cold sweats) I will make use of the gym membership which costs a blooming fortune! By this, I do not mean i will go back to my usual of going straight to the jacuzzi while swiftly bypassing the treadmills and weights. No, the new me will become the girl in the gym who oozes grace without a bead of sweat on her perfectly polished face (which following resolution number 1, I will have!) Yes, this is who I want to be!



3. My final resolution is to stop excessively straightening, curling, blow-drying my hair. I want soft, pretty and loooooooong hair! My hair has been attempting to grow for years, yet it still remains just past shoulder length. I feel the secret to getting the hair of my dreams is to treat it with love and stop burning the heck out of it! Give a little get a lot is the state if mind I am in. I will have beautiful hair... 






So those are my 3 resolutions, I think any more than 3 will be too much for me to handle, and therefore I will give up on them all! Oh well, lets see how long they last this year. Wish me luck!

Jenni xx

1 comment:

  1. I love the name of your blog! I am a MASSIVE elton fan. Happy New Year and hope you get the perfect skin! I always do so well for the first couple of days and then it all goes down hill :) x

    ReplyDelete