Saturday 15 January 2011

Ring Ring... Ring Ring... Hello?

So this post is taking a new direction, aswell as my love for make up I also have quite the obsession with fashion and jewellery! Particularly, cheap jewellery! Yes, I loooove getting a nice piece of real jewellery for Christmas or a birthday or something, but when it comes to me shopping for me I stick to cheap and cheerfull. In doing this I tend to go to places like, Matalan, New look, Primark, Asda, anywhere willing to offer me some "cheap thrills" for no more than £10.

Most recently I have found my cheap jewellery obsession leading me towards cocktail rings! The bigger and tackier the better. I simply love them! Something about wearing a massive gold and purple ring with my work clothes really pleases me, I mean, its not like a necklace that only other people can enjoy, no, by wearing a ring as my showpeice I can look at it any time I want! (Apologies for the blue tinge on all of the rings, bloomin webcam!)













 So I have decided to share with you some of my favourite cocktail rings which I have managed to get for less than £10. For the most part they are from Matalan, however I think 1 (The green flower) was from the shop Papyrus in Glasgow... Im afraid I don't know if its a chain or not : ( but I have no doubts there will be plenty of similar items on the market!

And just incase anyone was curious, I keep them in this lovely little cup!
New post coming straight up after this one!

Jenni xx

No comments:

Post a Comment