Saturday 25 December 2010

Jingle bells Jingle bells

Hi everyone!
I thought I would just put up a wee post today to wish evveryone a happppy Christmas!! I hope Santa has been good to you and that you had a good day! I had a great day. This was the FIRST year that I managed to contain myself enough to wake up at the reasonable hour of 8. Yes, for the past 20 years I have woken up at any time from 4 onwards. I feel that by managing to sleep this means I am a grown up - almost.

I am spending a few days with family/friends/ boyfriend, so will probably not manage to write another post till nearer the new year, so if you have any ideas of posts you would like me to do feel free to comment and I will - within reason haha - do your suggestion! :)

Hope you all have fun this week!
Jenni xx

No comments:

Post a Comment