Saturday 21 August 2010

A new day a new beauty blog

So today is the day I have decided to finally make a blog! It has been (at least) a year since I have been ritually reading other peoples beauty and fashion blogs and been in awe of them. For some reason it had never occurred to me to make my own. In having a room full of beauty products and make up which I have collected over the years I feel I have a good starting point to begin reviewing make up/ perfumes/ and all other lotions and potions which are of interest to the beauty obsessed community! So keep posted for a follow up of bloggy posts! The first of which will be coming to you... in about... 15 minutes?

To brighten this up, here is a nice picture I found for you to look at :) If you're anything like me, you will be scanning this picture seeing if you own any of it too! ( I feel I should mention - unfortunately this is not my loot :( )

No comments:

Post a Comment