Saturday 21 August 2010

Jean Paul Gaultier Classique =YUM!


Jean Paul gaultier classique is possibly the nicest and most grown up perfume in my posession. I first came across this when a girl I was friendly with in school wore it all the time. Now, in my opinion this was wasted on her. She was simply too young to appreciate it, and she "scooshed" it about 8 times with every application *this saddens me* - this also meant that you ALWAYS smelled her before you saw her. I on the other hand have learned to treasure it and have grown to understand that every "scoosh" (there really isn't a better word is there?) of this *liquid gold* should be savoured. 

So, now that we have my feelings on this product made clear I will give those of you who have yet to have the fortune of smelling it a little taster of what it is like. Now, to give the official "high notes, medium notes,  wee notes..." and whatever other notes we are supposed to smell in this... here they are ;"Orange Flower, Bulgarian Rose, Italian Mandarin, Star Aniseed, Orchid, Iris, Ylang-Ylang, Indian Ginger, Soft Vanilla, Woody Amber"

Read more: http://www.basenotes.net/ID10211853.html#ixzz0xENASRFe
However, if you are at all like myself, this means... well, not a lot, as more often that not these smells are no where to be seen...or sniffed. So in my own words what you are smelling is a very warm vanilla-ey, flowery, and bubble bath-y (in my opinion - I of course always suggest giving it a whiff yourself) smell which warms up on your skin, and i often think this smells different on different people. At first it gives off quite an alcohol-ey smell but within 15 minutes it is beautiful! I often put it on before a shower as by the time I come out it is more of a lingering soft smell, which is just enough to remind you its there... which is how I like it!

So be sure to have a wee test of this next time your in debenhams... or wherever you may go! I promise it is well worth it!

Jenni xx

No comments:

Post a Comment